Mistrzostwa Świata 2014

Mistrzostwa Świata 2014

Postprzez Adrian POL-484 » 24 paź 2013, 21:30

Niestety wbrew wcześniejszym pogłoską klub FSR Velenje zrezygnował w dniu dzisiejszym z organizacji przyszłorocznych Mistrzostw Świata :(

FSR Velenje napisał:
"No guys we can not organise WC2014 in Velenje and we are very sorry. Belive me we put a lot of time on this project last months but didn't go.

We will give you official reasons in few hours as we are still having club meeting right now."
Pozdrawiam
Adrian Tworuszka
Tychy
POL-484F
Adrian POL-484

Re: Mistrzostwa Świata 2014

Postprzez AdamM » 25 paź 2013, 8:57

a oficjalne powody to:

OFFICIAL STATEMENT – Velenje 24.10.2013

On Thursday 24.10.2013 the Board of club DMM-Velenje held a meeting where we discussed about organization of the World Championship (WC) FSR, which was supposed to be in Velenje´s Lake (Velenje, Slovenia) in year 2014. First discussions about the preparation and organization of the WC, was represented on international race in Velenje (June 2013) to the Naviga (Peter Schaft, heads of sections FSR), the Mayor of city Velenje and club Board Society. For the fund, the Club prepared a plans and project with presentation of the organization, which was in September 2013 presented to Mayor of Velenje, which was looking forward to it. At the end remained some outstanding issues that we have tried to realize and complete in September and October 2013. UNFORTUNATELY, WE WERE NOT SUCCESSFUL!

REASONS:
- We did not acquire a competent person to lead the organizing committee and all subjects for a successful implementation. For organizing WC-2013 we need cooperation between Tourist info, Mayor of the city, Hoteliers, Camp and Club leaders.
- With a fee paid by championship participants, we will not get enough funding to be able to prepare an adequate infrastructure (postpone the pontoon, make the tribunes, regulation guardrails on the water and on land),...
- At the time is not possible to provide adequate security for swimmers and other activities taking place during this period without sufficient protective barrier. Given the current economic situation in Slovenia, as well as in our city we did not receive a sufficient number of sponsors and donators.
- Despite the fact we made great efforts, we decided to withdraw the project for organize World Championship FSR-2014.

Best regards,
DMM-Velenje
Adam Matysiak
POL-593
AdamM

Postprzez marek żebrowski » 26 paź 2013, 8:00

prezd chwilą czytałem post kol.henvisa na zaprzyjażnionym wrocławskim forum i myśle że rzecz wpisuje się w rozmowy o wysokości startowego .
marek żebrowski

Postprzez adamc » 27 paź 2013, 14:48

Nie chodzi bezposrednio o wysokosc startownego na MS. Chociaz i to ma wplyw na zorganizowanie mistrzostw. Chodzi o zabezpieczenie infrastruktury zwiazanej z przeprowadzeniem calej imprezy- polozenie pontonu startowego, trybuny, zabezpieczenie terenu (siatki ochronne), bezpieczenstwo innych osob znajdujacych sie na terenie jeziora i okolicy, itd.
Do wszystkich tych spraw potrzebni sa ludzie i srodki. W obecnej sytuacji gospodarczej klub Velenje nie jest w stanie tych wszystkich warunkow spelnic bez sponsorow.
I to doprowadzilo do zrezygnowania z organizacji mistrzostw.

I znowu powraca, jak bumerang, sprawa pieniedzy na organizacje zawodow.
Adam Cienciala
adamc

Powrót do Zawody, Imprezy